Highlights of Southern Africa
Visit: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Hazyview, Letaba Ranch, Morning Sun, Great Zimbabwe Monument Area, Matobo National Park, Hwange National Park, Victoria Falls, Kasane, Nata, Maun, Kalahari Desert, Windhoek, Etosha National Park, Swakopmund, Namib Desert, Ai-Ais, Orange River, Lambert's Bay, Cape Town
Tour Type: Small Group
- Search for the "big five" across four countries
- Walk with rhinos in Matobo National Park
- Explore giant sand dunes and Victoria Falls
- Meet the San Bushmen of the Kalahari Desert.
Product Code: 145001
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Plane, air-conditioned touring vehicle, safari vehicles, mokoro, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Cape Town, South Africa
Finishes: Cape Town, South Africa
Duration: 30 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Penduka Village Restaurant & Shop, Windhoek Your G for Good Moment: !Khwa ttu San Culture and Education Centre, Swartwater Your Discover Moment: Victoria Falls Your Discover Moment: Swakopmund Your Wellness Moment: Ai-Ais Hot Springs visit, Ai-Ais Hot Springs
- Cape Town orientation walk
- Soweto township tour
- Panorama Route drive
- Kruger National Park wildlife safari drive in our vehicle (full-day)
- Traditional dance experience
- Nature walk in Letaba Ranch
- Great Zimbabwe National Monument visit
- Rhino walk (Matobo National Park)
- Victoria Falls visit
- Okavango Delta excursion with entrances, wildlife walks, and dugout canoe trips
- Traditional local meal (Kalahari)
- Etosha National Park entrance with wildlife safari drives in our vehicle
- Sossusvlei Dunes and Sesriem Canyon entrance
- Traditional meal in a local home
- Fish River Canyon entrance
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (13 nts), lodge/chalet (8 nts), guesthouse (1 nt), basic camping (1 nt), adventure tents (2 nts), participation camping (4 nts).
- 24 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 9 dinners
- Plane, air-conditioned touring vehicle, safari vehicles, mokoro, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) & driver throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $5,864 ($195/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Personalize itinerary with your departure date
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking