USA & Canada Road Trip: Eastern Highlights
Visit: New York City, Washington DC, Allegheny National Forest, Niagara Falls, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Boston, Cape Cod, New York City
Tour Type: Small Group
- Take a bite out of the Big Apple
- Embrace the diversity of Toronto and Montreal
- Follow the Freedom Trail in Boston and the path to independence in Philadelphia
- Feel the spray of Niagara Falls.
Product Code: 127035
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Air-conditioned private vehicle, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: New York City, United States
Finishes: New York City, United States
Duration: 14 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Discover Moment: Washington DC Your Discover Moment: Toronto Your Discover Moment: Montreal Your Discover Moment: Cape Cod
- Entrance fees to all national parks and monuments
- Orientations to Washington DC, Toronto, Montreal and Boston
- Maid of the Mist boat tour (Niagara Falls)
- Self-inflating mattresses and dome tents while camping
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels/hostels (4 nts, some multi-share), participation camping (9 nts).
- 12 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 6 dinners
- Air-conditioned private vehicle, walking.
- 1 or 2 CEOs (Chief Experience Officers) throughout, depending on group size.
Price person (sharing double) $1,999 ($143/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking