Highlights of the US
Visit: Los Angeles, San Diego, Lake Havasu City, Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, Las Vegas, Bishop, Yosemite National Park, San Francisco, Morro Bay, New Orleans, Panama City Beach, Orlando, Savannah, Wilmington, Washington DC, New York City
Tour Type: Small Group
- Take in the iconic trees of Joshua Tree National Park
- Capture sunset at the Grand Canyon
- Stroll along the boardwalk of Santa Cruz
- Explore New York City's Central Park
- Discover Washington DC's monuments by moonlight
Product Code: 224034
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Air-conditioned private vehicle, 4x4 vehicle, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Los Angeles, United States
Finishes: New York City, United States
Duration: 24 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Native Grill Food Truck Breakfast Your Discover Moment: Las Vegas Your Discover Moment: San Francisco Your Discover Moment: New Orleans Your Discover Moment: Washington DC
- Entrance fees to all national and state parks with hiking and walking excursions
- Orientation to Las Vegas
- Sunset at the rim of the Grand Canyon
- Death Valley visit
- Mono Lake visit and walk amongst tufas
- Drive along California's scenic Highway 1 including Santa Cruz and Big Sur
- St Augustine visit
- Charleston visit
- Monuments by Moonlight (Washington DC)
- Philadelphia stop
- Free time in Las Vegas, San Francisco, Panama City Beach, Orlando, and Washington DC
- Self-inflating mattresses and dome tents
- Internal flight
- Transportation between destinations and included activities
- Hotels/hostels (7 nts, some multi-share), participation camping (16 nts).
- 18 breakfasts, 11 lunches, 10 dinners
- Air-conditioned private vehicle, walking.
- 1 or 2 Chief Experience Officers (CEOs) throughout, depending on group size.
Price person (sharing double) $3,374 ($141/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Personalize itinerary with your departure date
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking