Highlights of the Western Balkans
Visit: Dubrovnik, Belgrade
Tour Type: Small Group
- As well as the long time favourite Dubrovnik, you'll experience one of Europe's most interesting (and safe) cities of the moment – Sarajevo.
- Under the guidance of knowledgable locals, you'll visit some of the region's most beautiful cathedrals, monasteries, palaces, Ottoman mosques and UNESCO-protected townscapes.
- The smaller, lesser-known destinations on this trip are some of the best. The crystalline beauty of towns like Mostar and Blagaj is the stuff of fairytales.
- Montenegro may be a tiny country, but its charms can hardly be overstated. Take a day trip to this land of pristine beaches, mountain peaks and old-world villages.
- The Tunnel Museum is an astounding illumination of Bosnia and Herzegovina's war history, displaying a piece of the very tunnel used during the Siege of Sarajevo in the 1990s.
- Visit the Srebrenica Memorial Center. The Centre honours the thousands who died in the infamous Srebrenica Genocide of 1995. The local guide who has lived through the horrors of war will answer any question you might have.
- Visit the Zivanovic family’s honey museum and winery in Sremski Karlovci. Their old house has been converted into museum full of beekeeping memorabilia and the have had a wine cellar here for 300 years. You’ll try Bermet dessert wine which is a speciality of the region. Reports suggest it was drunk at the emperor's court in Vienna and was even served on the Titanic. This family are said to have kept the original recipe.
Product Code: 144813
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Private vehicle
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Dubrovnik, Croatia
Finishes: Belgrade, Serbia
Duration: 8 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (7), Lunch (2), Dinner (3)
Accommodation: Comfortable hotel (7 nights)
Price person (sharing double) $2,456 ($307/day)
$600 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
So very happy that we chose this tour! Discovering the stunning beauty of Slovenia; exploring Croatia with its magnificent coastline, medieval 'stari grads' (old towns), and incredibly green islands; then experiencing the history and culture of the less-visited, but so interesting, Bosnia-Herzegovina and Serbia. Just wonderful!
Croatia was beautiful and Bosnia was a revelation! Stunning landscape. Guide and driver were fantastic .
Peregrine AdventuresOur name stems from the word 'Peregrinate’, meaning to migrate, walk or take a pilgrimage – very fitting for our beginnings as a trekking company. Since our inception, we've broadened our horizons and now offer small group journeys in over 80 countries across all seven continents, which can be enjoyed by anyone with an enquiring mind who enjoys getting off the beaten track (without forgoing some of the comforts of home).
In Business Since 1977
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking