Hiking South Africa
Visit: Cape Town, Oudtshoorn, Stormsrivier, Addo, Graaff-Reinet, Malealea, Drakensville, Saint Lucia, Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary, Hazyview, Johannesburg
Tour Type: Small Group
- Hike in some of South Africa's iconic hotspots
- Spot the "big five" in national parks and reserves
- Visit local villages and cosmopolitan Cape Town
- Camp amongst Southern Africa's dramatic scenery
- Visit three countries in just over two weeks.
Product Code: 222279
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: 15-seat private vehicle, hiking, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Cape Town, South Africa
Finishes: Johannesburg, South Africa
Duration: 17 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Hike up Table Mountain
- Table Mountain cable car ticket (one way)
- Park entrances to Addo Elephant National Park and Kruger National Park with wildlife safari drives in our vehicle
- Entrances to Tsitsikamma National Park with day hike on the Otter Trail
- Botsoela Waterfalls Hike
- Tugela Gorge hike
- Visit to Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary
- Traditional dinner and local dancing
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Simple hotels/guesthouses (13 nts), participation camping (3 nts).
- 9 breakfasts, 5 dinners
- 15-seat private vehicle, hiking, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout as head guide/cook, driver, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $2,324 ($137/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking