Holy Land Highlights
Visit: Tel Aviv, Nazareth, Jerusalem, Masada/Ein Gedi/Dead Sea, Negev Desert/Ramon Crater , Tel Aviv
Tour Type: Small Group
- Stargaze in the Negev Desert, spotting constellations unimpeded by light pollution.
- Walk the “way of sorrows”, the biblical path Jesus took to the crucifixion, and see the empty tomb he is said to have risen from.
- Enjoy a drink at a socially responsible boutique winery that employs adults with disabilities.
- Enter the cool and sparse cave-built church where Christian tradition says Jesus was born.
- Wash off the dust of the desert with a float in the salty waters of the Dead Sea.
- Devour classic Israeli staples like hummus and falafel in the bustling metropolis that is Tel Aviv.
Product Code: 233665
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Minibus
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Tel Aviv, Israel
Finishes: Tel Aviv, Israel
Duration: 8 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (7), Lunch (1), Dinner (2)
Accommodation: Hotel (7 nights) Desert Camp (1 night)
Price person (sharing double) $2,480 ($310/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking