Hong Kong to Shanghai on a Shoestring
Visit: Hong Kong, Yangshuo, Chengdu, Luoyang, Song Shan, Beijing, Xi'an, Suzhou, Shanghai
Tour Type: Small Group
- Meet some furry friends at the Giant Panda Breeding Centre
- Visit the Shaolin Temple
- Explore the Great Wall
- Belt out your favourite tunes during a private karaoke session
- Go shopping in Shanghai
- Take in the scenery in Yangshuo
- Spend the night in a local guesthouse in Song Shan
Product Code: 162843
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Local bus, train, private vehicle.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Finishes: Shanghai, China
Duration: 19 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Discover Moment: Yangshuo Your Discover Moment: Beijing Your Big Night Out Moment: Private Karaoke Session, Suzhou
- Great Wall Mutianyu Visit
- Shanghai and Xi'an orientation walks
- Private Karaoke Session (Suzhou)
- Song Shan hike
- Shaolin Temple Visit
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (12 nts), hostels (standard twin/single) (2 nts), guesthouse (standard twin/single) (2 nts), sleeper trains (2 nts).
- No meals included
- Local bus, train, private vehicle.
- English-speaking Chinese CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
Price person (sharing double) $1,999 ($105/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking