Visit: Reykjavik, Golden Circle / Hvolsvollur Valley, South Coast / Skaftafell National Park / Jokulsarlon, East Fjords / Modrudalur Valley, Lake Myvatn / Akureyri, Akureyri / Snaefellsnes Peninsula, Snaefellsnes Peninsula / Reykjavik, Reykjavik
Tour Type: Small Group
- There's a lot more to Iceland than ice (and Bjork). Ford the fjords, glaciers, volcanoes, black sands and thermal springs of this magical land in the world's far north.
- Spend the evening at the quirky farm town of Modrudalur, an isolated settlement and the highest inhabited place in Iceland.
- Walk to the mottled blue, grey and black tongue of Vatnajokull glacier, an ice cap so large it covers eight per cent of the country.
- Glide past blue-white icebergs on a boat tour of Jokulsarlon glacier lagoon and soak up the silence of the surrounding grey sand desert.
- Visit tiny villages and detour off the beaten path with the kind of flexibility that’s only possible when you’re part of a small group and travelling in a private vehicle.
Product Code: 128434
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Private minibus with free Wi-Fi
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Reykjavik, Iceland
Finishes: Reykjavik, Iceland
Duration: 8 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (6), Dinner (2)
Accommodation: Guesthouse & Farm Stay (7 nights)
Price person (sharing double) $3,195 ($399/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking