Iceland Winter::From Oct 19
Visit: Reykjavík, Álftröð, Reykjavík
Tour Type: Small Group
- Explore Iceland's glaciers and waterfalls
- Keep your eyes peeled for dazzling displays of the Northern Lights
- Visit an Icelandic horse farm
- Explore Reykjavík at your own pace and end off with a soak at the Blue Lagoon.
Product Code: 231288
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private vehicle, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Reykjavík, Iceland
Finishes: Reykjavík, Iceland
Duration: 7 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Solheimar Ecovillage Visit, Selfoss Your Discover Moment: Reykjavík
- Lava caving (Leiðarendi Cave)
- Visit to an Icelandic horse farm
- Golden Circle sightseeing
- Þingvellir National Park visit
- Geysir Hot Spring visit
- Gullfoss Waterfall visit
- Northern Lights hunting (2 nts)
- Visit to Sólheimajökull Glacier
- Southern coast drive including Skógarfoss Waterfall and Seljalndsfoss Waterfall
- Free time in Reykjaviík for optional activities
- Blue Lagoon entrance and airport transfer
- Transport to/from all included activities and between all destinations
- Hotels (4 nts), Icelandic guesthouse (2 nts).
- 6 breakfasts, 2 dinners
- Private vehicle, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) for 5 days. Unescorted while in Reykjavik. Local guides throughout.
Price person (sharing double) $2,299 ($328/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking