Iconic China: Beijing to Tibet
Visit: Beijing, Xi'an, Lhasa, Chengdu, Yangtze River, Shanghai
Tour Type: Small Group
- Enjoy a performance of shadow puppetry
- Learn how to make Tibetan momos (beef dumplings)
- Get up close and personal with pandas at a Sichuan breeding centre
- Take in Thangka art at a Tibetan academy in Lhasa
- Cruise the mighty Yangtze River on a luxury riverboat
Product Code: 155164
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Train, minibus, cruise boat, small canal boat, ferry, bicycle, plane, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: National Geographic Journey
Starts: Beijing, China
Finishes: Shanghai, China
Duration: 15 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Temple of Heaven Tai Chi, Beijing Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Chinese Shadow Puppetry, Xi'an Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Tangka Painting demonstration, Lhasa Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Dumpling-Making Lesson, Lhasa Your Discover Moment: Shanghai
- Arrival transfer
- Tour of Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, and the Temple of Heaven
- Visit the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall
- Bike ride along the Xi'an city walls
- Orientation walk through Xi'an's Muslim Quarter and street markets
- Tour the museum of the terracotta warriors
- Orientation walk in Barkhor square
- Tour of Jokhang Temple, Potala Palace, and the Tibetan Medicine Institute
- Sera Monastery visit
- Visit a panda breeding centre
- Yangtze River cruise
- Three Gorges Dam tour
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (10 nts), soft-sleeper overnight train (1 nt), Yangtze riverboat (3 nts).
- 14 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners
- Train, minibus, cruise boat, small canal boat, ferry, bicycle, plane, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer), local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $4,499 ($300/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking