Visit: Delhi, Āgra, Jaipur, Sāwarda, Delhi, Kochi, Kumarakom, Kerala Backwaters, Vypīn Island
Tour Type: Small Group
- Walk the backstreets of Delhi with a local guide
- Talk with a local historian and scholar of sociological studies
- Meet a local family
- Meet an expert and learn about the medicinal and culinary uses of local spices
- Enjoy a cooking demonstration and meal with a Kerala family
Product Code: 155174
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private van/bus, auto-rickshaw, cycle-rickshaw, walking, plane, boat, canoe.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: National Geographic Journey
Starts: Delhi, India
Finishes: Vypīn Island, India
Duration: 14 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Meet a Local Historian, Jaipur Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Local Village Immersion, Sāwarda Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Meet with a Local Spice Expert, Kochi Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Family Home Meal Experience, Alleppey Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Visit Vembanad Wetlands Conservation Program, Kumarakom Your G for Good Moment: Women on Wheels Transfer, Indira Gandhi International Airport Your G for Good Moment: City Walk, Delhi
- Tour of Old Delhi
- Tour the Taj Mahal, the Baby Taj, and Agra Fort
- Visit Fatehpur Sikri and Abhaneri step wells
- Explore Jaipur
- Walking tour of old Kochi
- Kathakali cultural show
- Visit Tripunithura Hill Palace
- Kumarakom canoe ride
- Walking tour of the paddy fields and Chempu village
- Houseboat day trip along the Kerala backwaters
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (12 nts), heritage hotel (1 nt).
- 13 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 3 dinners
- Private van/bus, auto-rickshaw, cycle-rickshaw, walking, plane, boat, canoe.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $2,399 ($171/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking