Visit: Tokyo, Tsumago, Kanazawa, Hiroshima, Kyoto
Tour Type: Small Group
- Explore the modern and traditional sides of Japan
- Relax at a traditional Inn
- Ride a ferry to Miyajima to see the famous floating torii
- Learn the art of meditation from a local monk
Product Code: 166237
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Bullet train, express train, local train, ferry, metro, taxi, public bus, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: National Geographic Journey
Starts: Tokyo, Japan
Finishes: Kyoto, Japan
Duration: 12 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Tsukiji Sushi Experience, Tokyo Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Zen Buddhist Meditation and Calligraphy, Kyoto Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Kembu Masters, Kyoto Your Hands-On Moment: Chopstick and Gold Leaf Painting Experience, Kanazawa
- Tour of Tokyo including Meiji Jingu Shrine and Asakusa and Harajuka districts
- Walking tour of Tsumago Village and countryside
- Kaiseki dinner
- Visit Kanazawa samurai and geisha districts
- Visit Nomura Family Samurai Residence and Myoryuji Ninja Temple
- Visit Himeji Castle
- Visit Hiroshima Peace Memorial
- Excursion to Miyajima Island
- Zen tea experience
- Tour Kyoto and Nara including Fushimi Inari, Kinkaku-ji Golden Pavilion, Todaiji Temple, Kasuga Taisha Shrine (Jan - Sep)
- Visit Gion Geisha district
- Japan Rail (JR) pass (7 days)
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (10 nts), traditional Inn (1 nt).
- 11 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
- Bullet train, express train, local train, ferry, metro, taxi, public bus, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $5,134 ($428/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking