Iconic Peru::Inca Trail From Jan 17
Visit: Lima, Tambopata, Cusco, Ollantaytambo, Wayllabamba Camp, Paqaymayo Camp, Wiñaywayna, Cusco, Puno, Lima
Tour Type: Small Group
- Spot wildlife in the Amazon jungle at the G Adventures exclusive lodge
- Explore the Cusco Planetarium
- Choose to hike the Inca Trail with our expert local guides or catch the comfortable train to Machu Picchu
- Visit the Luquina community and have lunch on Lake Titicaca
Product Code: 201948
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private van, plane, train, boat, canoe, hiking, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: National Geographic Journey
Starts: Lima, Peru
Finishes: Lima, Peru
Duration: 14 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Cusco Planetarium, Cusco Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Traditional Andean Experience, Urubamba Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Lake Titicaca Community Home Lunch, Lake Titicaca Your G for Good Moment: Parque de la Papa (Potato Park), Urubamba Your G for Good Moment: Parwa Community Restaurant the Sacred Valley, Lamay Your Discover Moment: Cusco
- Arrival transfer
- Three-day (2 nts) excursion to the G Adventures exclusive rainforest lodge
- Sacred Valley tour including Pisac and Ollantaytambo ruins
- Choice of four-day Inca Trail hike with local guide, cook and porters, or Cusco/Aguas Calientes stay with scenic train
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Guided tour of Taquile and Uros Islands on Lake Titicaca
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (8 nts), G Lodge Amazon (2 nts), Inca Trail camping or Cusco-stay hotel (3 nts).
- 13 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 5 dinners
- Private van, plane, train, boat, canoe, hiking, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, specialist Inca Trail CEO on hike.
Price person (sharing double) $2,959 ($211/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking