In Search of Iguassu–Rio to Buenos Aires
Visit: Rio de Janeiro, Ilha Grande, Paraty, Foz do Iguaçu, Gualeguaychú, Mercedes, Montevideo, Colonia del Sacramento, Buenos Aires
Tour Type: Small Group
- Revel in the energy of Rio
- Wander around colonial Paraty
- Sip a caipirinha on the beach in southern Brazil
- Marvel at Iguassu Falls
- Discover the charm of Uruguay at an estancia
- Sample the food and wine of Buenos Aires
Product Code: 126540
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Plane, public bus, minivan, taxis, ferry, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Finishes: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Duration: 17 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Favela Experience, Rio de Janeiro Your Discover Moment: Ilha Grande Your Discover Moment: Paraty Your Local Living Moment: Estancia Stay, Colonia La Concordia Your Discover Moment: Buenos Aires
- Entrance and visit to the Argentine side of Iguassu Falls
- Activities while at the estancia in Uruguay
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Simple hotels (9 nts, twin-share), hostels (4 nts, multi-share), estancia/ranch (2 nts, multi-share), overnight bus (1 nt).
- 10 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
- Plane, public bus, minivan, taxis, ferry, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $2,124 ($125/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking