Inca Empire::Lares Trek From Jan 18
Visit: La Paz, Puno, Lake Titicaca, Puno, Cusco, Ollantaytambo, Cuncani, Kuyoc, Aguas Calientes, Cusco, Lima
Tour Type: Small Group
- Trek the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
- Explore the pre-Incan ruins of Tiahuanaco
- Witness life on Lake Titicaca
- Haggle at Sacred Valley markets
Product Code: 201475
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Public bus, plane, train, boat, ferry, hiking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: La Paz, Bolivia
Finishes: Lima, Peru
Duration: 15 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Ccaccaccollo Community and Women's Weaving Co-op visit, Ccaccaccollo Your G for Good Moment: Parwa Community Restaurant the Sacred Valley, Lamay Your G for Good Moment: Handmade Biodegradable Soap Products Your G for Good Moment: Cuncani Community Campsite, Cuncani Your Local Living Moment: Lake Titicaca Homestay, Lake Titicaca Your Discover Moment: Cusco
- Tiahuanaco visit
- Floating islands of Uros visit
- Lake Titicaca guided tour and homestay
- Sacred Valley guided tour
- Pottery making demonstration
- Lares Trek guided hike with cooks and porters (4 days)
- G Adventures-supported handmade biodegradable soap products for use on the Lares Trek
- Machu Picchu guided tour
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (11 nts), camping (2 nts), homestay (1 nt).
- 14 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 3 dinners
- Public bus, plane, train, boat, ferry, hiking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, specialist Lares Trek CEO on the hike, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $2,251 ($150/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking