Visit: Lima, Paracas, Nazca, Arequipa, Cusco, Urubamba, Aguas Calientes, Cusco, Puno, Lima
Tour Type: Small Group
- Encounter unique wildlife in Paracas National Park and the Ballestas Islands
- Learn about Arequipa's renowned regional cuisine with a cooking class by a local chef
- Explore the Cusco Planetarium
- Walk through ancient ruins and local villages in the Sacred Valley
- Take in stunning views on the train to Machu Picchu
- Visit the Luquina community and have lunch on Lake Titicaca
Product Code: 155229
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private van, plane, train, boat, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: National Geographic Journey
Starts: Lima, Peru
Finishes: Lima, Peru
Duration: 15 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Arequipa Cooking Class, Arequipa Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Traditional Andean Experience, Urubamba Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Cusco Planetarium, Cusco Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Lake Titicaca Community Home Lunch, Lake Titicaca Your G for Good Moment: Parwa Community Restaurant the Sacred Valley, Lamay Your G for Good Moment: Parque de la Papa (Potato Park), Urubamba Your Foodie Moment: Pisco winery visit and tasting, Paracas Your Hands-On Moment: Pachamanca, Nazca Your Discover Moment: Cusco
- Arrival transfer
- Ballestas Islands boat trip
- Visit the Chauchilla cemetery and potter's workshop in Nazca
- Arequipa city tour including the Santa Catalina Convent
- Guided boat tour of Taquile and Uros Islands on Lake Titicaca
- Sacred Valley and Ollantaytambo ruins guided tour
- Scenic train and guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (14 nts).
- 14 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 1 dinner
- Private van, plane, train, boat, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $2,889 ($193/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking