Inca Heartland & Bolivia Discovery::Lares Trek From Feb 19
Visit: Lima, Paracas, Nazca, Arequipa, Chivay, Arequipa, Cusco, Ollantaytambo, Cuncani, Kuyoc, Aguas Calientes, Cusco, Puno, Lake Titicaca, Puno, La Paz, Sucre, Potosí, Uyuni, Salt Flats, La Paz
Tour Type: Small Group
- Hike to Machu Picchu along the ancient Inca Trail
- Experience the otherworldly Uyuni Salt Flats
- Stay at a community-owned salt lodge in Bolivia
- Learn traditional weaving techniques in Peru’s Sacred Valley
Product Code: 250717
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Public bus, train, boat, 4x4 vehicle, plane.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Lima, Peru
Finishes: La Paz, Bolivia
Duration: 31 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Ccaccaccollo Community and Women's Weaving Co-op visit, Ccaccaccollo Your G for Good Moment: Parwa Community Restaurant the Sacred Valley, Lamay Your G for Good Moment: Handmade Biodegradable Soap Products Your G for Good Moment: Cuncani Community Campsite, Cuncani Your G for Good Moment: Jukil Community Experience & Lodge, Santiago de Agencha Your Foodie Moment: Huacachina Winery Visit, Huacachina Your Discover Moment: Cusco Your Local Living Moment: Lake Titicaca Homestay, Lake Titicaca Your Discover Moment: Sucre
- Nazca desert cemetery and potter's studio guided tour
- Arequipa stay
- Colca Canyon guided tour
- Sacred Valley guided tour
- Pottery making demonstration
- Guided Lares trek hike with cooks and porters (3 days)
- Machu Picchu guided tour
- Floating islands of Uros visit
- Lake Titicaca guided tour
- La Paz stay
- 4x4 excursion to the Uyuni Salt Flats (3 days)
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (24 nts), overnight bus (1 nt), camping (2 nts), homestay (1 nt), G Adventures-supported lodge/basic hotels on Uyuni Salt Flats excursion (2 nts, multi-share).
- 27 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 5 dinners
- Public bus, train, boat, 4x4 vehicle, plane.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, specialist Lares Trek CEO on hike.
Price person (sharing double) $4,649 ($150/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking