Inca Trail Express from Lima
Visit: Lima , Cusco, Sacred Valley - Ollantaytambo (2792m), Inca Trail (3100m) or Quarry Trail (3700m) or Cusco, Inca Trail (3650m) or Quarry Trail (3600m) or Cusco, Inca Trail (2650m) or Aguas Calientes (2040m), Machu Picchu (2430) - Cusco, Cusco
Tour Type: Small Group
- Lima’s grand colonial facades, Spanish houses and endless culture make it one of the prettiest cities to explore in Latin America.
- Explore Cusco, South America's oldest continuously inhabited city. The city has ancient foundations, an interesting blend of Incan and colonial influences, and seemingly endless things to do and see.
- Adjust to the altitude with a pisco sour and some ceviche to get to know Peruvian cuisine.
- This trip gives both trekkers and non-trekkers the chance to visit Machu Picchu with Inca Trail, Quarry Trail and train options.
- Travel through the Sacred Valley - known for its steep and soaring scenery, its mystical significance for the Inca and the indigenous cultures that still reside here.
- Explore the greatest icon of ancient South America, Machu Picchu, on a guided tour.
Product Code: 128469
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Plane,private vehicle,taxi,train
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Lima , Peru
Finishes: Cusco, Peru
Duration: 8 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (7), Lunch (4), Dinner (3)
Accommodation: Route 1: Camping with basic facilities (3 nights),Hotel (4 nights). Route 2: Camping with basic facilities (2 nights),Hotel (5 nights). Route 3: Hotel (7 nights)
Price person (sharing double) $1,624 ($203/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking