Inca Trail Trek
Visit: Cusco, Cusco
Approach the awe-inspiring ruins that are Machu Picchu in the most authentic way possible trekking through the land of the Incas. The Inca Trail Trek will take you over high Andean passes and across original Inca stone pathways before you arrive at the Lost City of the Incas.
This tour includes the Inca Trail Trek
- Guided tour of Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Inca Trail Trek
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
Product Code: 166294
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Cusco, Peru
Finishes: Cusco, Peru
Duration: 7 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Accommodation: 3 night(s) in hotels, 3 night(s) in campsites on the Inca Trek
- Meals: 6 Breakfast(s), 3 Lunch(es), 3 Dinner(s)
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money – budget for meals, snacks, drinks, limited souvenirs, laundry, tips and any extras
- International flights to/from the start/end of your tour and departure taxes
- Tips on included excursions, visas, travel insurance, personal items and single rooms.
- Optional excursions - On each trip, you may find there are some excursions that are not included. This might be because they are not to everyone's taste or there may be various options of differing value to choose from. More information on the excursions we recommend is listed under each day of your itinerary though prices may vary. If you are after something in particular, don't hesitate to ask your tour leader.
Price person (sharing double) $1,679 ($240/day)
$800 per person for bookings made 60 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 60 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
All the arrangements worked very well.
Our tour guide, Ruben was great. Informative , helpful and humorous. The porters were hardworking and courteous.
I recently travelled to Peru, specifically to see Machu Picchu. I encountered so much more... Based in Cusco we explored the surrounding areas and still had ample free time to roam this beautiful city. All the Peruvian nationals I met were welcoming and accommodating, they are special. I elected to take the train trip, which I really enjoyed, through to Aguila Calientes which is the jumping off point for Machu Picchu. We grouped together early to catch the bus to Machu Picchu the next morning and my long held dream became reality. The accommodation and vehicles were always clean and the guides were superb. I highly recommend Tucan Travel.
In Business Since 1986
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking