India's Golden Triangle
Visit: Delhi, Jaipur, Karauli, Fatehpur Sikri - Agra, Delhi
Tour Type: Small Group
- Experience the character of Old Delhi on a rickshaw and walking tour, weaving through the narrow alleyways and exploring Delhi’s oldest mosque.
- See the Taj Mahal up close and wonder at the intricate optical illusions that decorate the marble on this sumptuous masterpiece of Indian architecture.
- Tour the spectacular hillside Amber Fort and wonder at the Sheesh Mahal (Hall of Mirrors), where the walls are covered in a mosaic of reflective and coloured glass.
- Take a break from bustling cities in rural Rajasthan, where you can catch your breath and spend the night in the faded opulence of your heritage stay.
- This trip is perfect for people short on time, as long travel days are kept to a minimum on a itinerary that hits several icons o North India.
Product Code: 128517
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Private vehicle,Shuttle bus,Cycle rickshaw,Auto rickshaw,Metro
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Delhi, India
Finishes: Delhi, India
Duration: 8 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (1), Dinner (1)
Accommodation: Hotel (6 nights),Heritage Property (1 night)
Price person (sharing double) $761 ($95/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Very enjoyable, well lead by both tour leaders
Was very lucky with my group and guide. Loved my trip! One of the best leaders I have had. Great knowledge and solved everything.
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking