India South & North
Visit: Kochi, Ootacamund - Conoor, Mudumalai National Park - Masinagudi , Mysore, Mysore - Overnight train, Mamallapuram, Auroville - Puducherry (Pondicherry), Madurai, Periyar , Kerala Backwaters , Kochi, Delhi, Agra, Madhogarh, Jaipur, Ranthambhore National Park, Bundi, Paangarh, Bijaipur, Udaipur, Pushkar, Pushkar - Delhi, Delhi
Tour Type: Small Group
- Explore seaside Mamallapuram on a bicycle tour, pedalling to the eight-century Shore Temple and incredible seventh-century stone carving known as Arjuna’s Penance.
- Carve through the iridescent hills of Ootacamund (Ooty) on the vintage Nilgiri Mountain Railway, then visit a lush tea plantation.
- Spot tigers, elephants, sloths and birds on safaris and nature walks in all three of India’s wildlife viewing hotspots – Mudumalai, Periyar and Ranthambhore national parks.
- Cruise the winding backwaters of Kerala and further immerse yourself in life on the water with an island homestay in this idyllic region.
- Learn about life in the Rajasthani desert on a walking tour around the bustling ghats and temples of Pushkar followed by lunch with a local family.
Product Code: 128519
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##4x4 Safari Vehicle,Auto rickshaw,Boat,Bus,Cycle rickshaw,Ferry,Jeep,Metro,Overnight sleeper train,Private vehicle,Shuttle Bus,Taxi,Train,Van
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Kochi, India
Finishes: Delhi, India
Duration: 29 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (7), Lunch (4), Dinner (5)
Accommodation: Deluxe permanent tent (1 night),Heritage Property (3 nights),Homestay (1 night),Hotel (16 nights),Jungle resort (1 night),Overnight sleeper train (1 night),Resort (2 nights)
Price person (sharing double) $2,741 ($95/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Personalize itinerary with your departure date
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking