India: Women's Expedition
Visit: Delhi, Delhi - Overnight train , Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Nimaj, Jaipur, Agra, Delhi
Tour Type: Small Group
- In the charming rural town of Nimaj, celebrate Gangaur Festival, a female-only festival celebrated in Rajasthan with post-fast feasting and traditional arts and crafts. Join the local women for Rangoli making, henna painting and a dance show.
- Take a jeep safari into the Thar Desert where you'll enjoy an exclusive Kalbeliya dance performed by local women at our desert camp. After the performance enjoy some quality one on one time with the dancers while the gentlemen prepare dinner.
- Savour a home cooked meal at the family home of one of our amazing Delhi female staff members. Get to know her family, your leader, and each other over delicious home cooked food.
- Visit a local woman's home and select a stunning saree and complimentary accessories to wear on your visit to the Taj Mahal, one of the most beautiful buildings in the world inspired by the extraordinary love of an exceptional woman.
- Support a cafe run solely by female acid attack survivors and hear the heart breaking, yet overwhelmingly inspirational stories of perseverance and strength.
- Visit Sambhali Boutique, an outlet for clothes, accessories and handicraft items produced by the women in the Sambhali Graduates’ Sewing Centre which focuses on the development and empowerment of women and girls in Rajasthan, many of whom have come from abusive marriages or difficult family situations.
- See the highlights of Jaipur on an environment friendly e-rickshaw ride while getting to know your female driver. The Pink City Rickshaw Company is a not for profit organisation that provides new employment opportunities and economic independence to women from low income households in Jaipur.
Product Code: 250732
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Auto rickshaw,Bus,Car,Cycle rickshaw,Jeep,Metro,Overnight sleeper train,Private vehicle,Shuttle Bus
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Delhi, India
Finishes: Delhi, India
Duration: 12 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (2), Lunch (3), Dinner (4)
Accommodation: Camping with basic facilities (1 night),Heritage Property (3 nights),Hotel (5 nights),Overnight sleeper train (1 night)
Price person (sharing double) $1,275 ($106/day)
100% per person for bookings made 0 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 0 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking