Visit: Delhi, Delhi - Overnight train, Varanasi, Varanasi - Overnight train, Agra, Tordi Garh, Jaipur, Delhi
Tour Type: Small Group
- With so much going on in the vibrant and chaotic capital of Delhi, a guide should almost be a requirement – let your expert leader navigate you through its busy, bustling and bold streets.
- The majesty and story of the Taj Mahal is a big part of India’s allure. Prepare to have all expectations exceeded when you witness the morning light shimmering off its white marble surface.
- Spend sunrise along the holy Ganges River in Varanasi, watch thousands of Hindu pilgrims cleanse their sins in the holy water as the sun bathes the surrounds in glorious shades of amber and orange.
- The village of Tordi Garh is a place few travellers get to see. Get a glimpse of the real Rajasthan on a walk through the town, then spend the night in a heritage-listed palace.
- Travelling across India wouldn’t be complete without a journey on a sleeper train. With padded bunks and vendors selling chai and samosas, they’re a quintessential Indian experience.
Product Code: 141767
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Auto rickshaw,Cycle rickshaw,Metro,Overnight sleeper train,Train,Public bus,Private vehicle,Jeep
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Delhi, India
Finishes: Delhi, India
Duration: 11 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Dinner (1)
Accommodation: Heritage Property (3 nights),Hotel (5 nights),Overnight sleeper train (2 nights)
Price person (sharing double) $646 ($59/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking