Indochina Discovery and Trekking Northern Thailand
Visit: Bangkok, Siem Reap, Phnom Penh, Koh Rong, Chambok, Ho Chi Minh City, Nha Trang, Da Nang, Hoi An, Huế, Hanoi, Ha Long, Hanoi, Vientiane, Vang Vieng, Luang Prabang, Muang Pakbèng, Chiang Khong, Chiang Mai, Ban Mae Jok, Pa Khao Lam, Chiang Mai, Bangkok
Tour Type: Small Group
- Wander through Nha Trang's markets
- Relax on the beaches of Koh Rong
- See the ruins of an ancient temple complex
- Witness limestone karsts around Vang Vieng
- Trek through forests in Thailand to visit rural villages
Product Code: 238146
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Local bus, songthaew, river raft, air-con bus, train, walking, tuk tuk, local boat, junk boat, plane.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Bangkok, Thailand
Finishes: Bangkok, Thailand
Duration: 33 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Local Khmer Meal, Siem Reap Your G for Good Moment: Oodles of Noodles Demonstration and Lunch, Hoi An Your G for Good Moment: Mekong River Homestay & Baci Ceremony, Muang Pakbèng Your Big Night Out Moment: Siem Reap Your Discover Moment: Phnom Penh Your Local Living Moment: Home Meal Your Discover Moment: Ho Chi Minh City Your Discover Moment: Luang Prabang Your Discover Moment: Chiang Mai
- Guided tour of Angkor Wat temple complex
- Orientation walks in Ho Chi Minh City, Hoi An, Hanoi, Phnom Penh, and Luang Prabang
- Halong Bay boat cruise with lunch
- Witness the giving of alms in Laos
- Slow boat up the Mekong
- Two street food crawls in different cities
- Internal flight
- Hilltribe trek
- Bamboo rafting
- Street food crawl
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Simple hotels (twin-share) or hostels (multi-share) (26 nts), sleeper trains (6 nts), homestays (2 nts) basic hilltribe huts (2 nts, multi-share).
- 23 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 5 dinners
- Local bus, songthaew, river raft, air-conditioned bus, train, walking, tuk-tuk, local boat, junk boat, plane.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, trekking staff.
Price person (sharing double) $2,979 ($90/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Personalize itinerary with your departure date
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking