Visit: Bangkok, Siem Reap, Phnom Penh, Koh Rong, Chambok, Ho Chi Minh City, Nha Trang, Da Nang, Hoi An, Huế, Hanoi, Ha Long, Hanoi, Vientiane, Vang Vieng, Luang Prabang, Muang Pakbèng, Chiang Khong, Chiang Mai, Kengtung, Inle Lake, Bagan, Mandalay, Yangon, Bangkok
Tour Type: Small Group
- Revel in the majesty of Angkor Wat
- Witness monks receiving alms in Luang Prabang
- Trek along the rice paddies in Kengtung
- Cruise magical Halong Bay
- Scour markets across five unique countries
- Explore temples and stupas from ancient times in Myanmar (Burma)
- Learn how to make noodles at a G Adventures-supported enterprise
- Experience an overnight village homestay along the Mekong
Product Code: 145433
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Local bus, air-con bus, private vehicle, train, walking, tuk tuk, local boat, junk boat, plane.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Bangkok, Thailand
Finishes: Bangkok, Thailand
Duration: 41 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Local Khmer Meal, Siem Reap Your G for Good Moment: Oodles of Noodles Demonstration and Lunch, Hoi An Your G for Good Moment: Mekong River Homestay & Baci Ceremony, Muang Pakbèng Your G for Good Moment: Meal at Sanon Restaurant and Culinary Training School, Bagan Your Big Night Out Moment: Siem Reap Your Discover Moment: Phnom Penh Your Local Living Moment: Home Meal Your Discover Moment: Ho Chi Minh City Your Discover Moment: Luang Prabang Your Discover Moment: Chiang Mai
- Guided tour of Angkor Wat temple complex
- Halong Bay boat cruise with lunch
- Witnessing the giving of alms (Luang Prabang)
- Slow boat up the Mekong
- Trekking excursion (Kengtung)
- Sunrise temple tour (Bagan)
- Orientation walks in Ho Chi Minh City, Hoi An, Hanoi, Phnom Penh, Luang Prabang, and Yangon
- Two street food crawls in different cities
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Simple hotels (twin-share) (19 nts), hostels (multi-share) (14 nts), sleeper trains (3 nts), sleeper bus (2 nts), homestays (2 nts).
- 28 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
- Local bus, air-con bus, private vehicle, train, walking, tuk tuk, local boat, junk boat, plane.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $3,699 ($90/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Personalize itinerary with your departure date
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking