Indonesia Adventure: Java & Bali
Visit: Jakarta, Cianjur, Bandung, Yogyakarta, Desa Ngadas, Bromo, Red Island, Pemuteran, Kuta, Kubutambahan, Ubud, Gili Trawangan
Tour Type: Small Group
Product Code: 205151
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private vehicle, local bus, local train, walking, ferry, boat.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Jakarta, Indonesia
Finishes: Gili Trawangan, Indonesia
Duration: 21 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Ngadas Homestay, Desa Ngadas Your G for Good Moment: Village Walk, Desa Ngadas Your G for Good Moment: Ancestor Trail Trek, Desa Ngadas Your G for Good Moment: Bali Community Training Lunch Program, Ubud Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Hands-On Moment: Surfing Lesson, Red Island
- Orientation walk in Bandung
- Entrance to Bromo Tengger Semeru NP
- Mt Bromo crater walk
- Sunrise hike to Mt Bromo viewpoint
- Cooking class (Kubutambahan)
- Git Git waterfall visit
- Monkey Forest visit
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Simple hotels (twin-share) or hostels (multi-share) (14 nts), surf camp dorms (2 nts, multi-share), homestays (2 nts, multi-share), guesthouse (2 nts, multi-share).
- 20 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners
- Private vehicle, local bus, local train, walking, ferry, boat.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
Price person (sharing double) $1,911 ($91/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking