Indonesia on a Shoestring – Sumatra & Java to Kuta
Visit: Medan, Tangkahan, Bukit Lawang, Berastagi, Samosir Island, Padangsidempuan, Bukittinggi, Padang, Jakarta, Cianjur, Bandung, Yogyakarta, Desa Ngadas, Bromo, Red Island, Pemuteran, Kuta
Tour Type: Small Group
- Explore the jungles of Sumatra
- Trek in the shadow of Mt Bromo
- Travel through beautiful rice terraces
- Chill out at the world's largest volcano lake
- Ride waves in Java
- Stay a night in a Tengger farming community homestay
- Go surfing at Red Island
- Visit a spice garden
- Wrap up in scenic Kuta
Product Code: 141824
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Minibus, private vehicle, walking, ferry, train, plane.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Medan, Indonesia
Finishes: Kuta, Indonesia
Duration: 27 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Ngadas Homestay, Desa Ngadas Your G for Good Moment: Village Walk, Desa Ngadas Your G for Good Moment: Ancestor Trail Trek, Desa Ngadas Your Hands-On Moment: Surfing Lesson
- City tour of Medan
- Hike between Tangkahan and Bukit Lawang
- Orientation walks of Berastagi, Bukittinggi, and Bandung
- Entrance to Bromo Tengger Semeru NP
- Mt Bromo crater walk
- Sunrise hike to Mt Bromo viewpoint
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Simple hotels (twin-share) or hostels (multi-share) (22 nts), surf camp dorms (2 nts, multi-share), homestay (2 nts, multi-share).
- 25 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
- Minibus, private vehicle, walking, ferry, train, plane.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout.
Price person (sharing double) $2,759 ($102/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking