Inland & Amazon
Visit: Quito, Baños, Tena, Papallacta, Quito, Otavalo, Cotopaxi, Alausí, Cuenca, Quito
Tour Type: Small Group
- Wander Quito and colonial cities
- Get adventurous in Baños
- Feel like a local and stay right in the Amazon jungle
- Soak in an Andean hot spring
- Shop at the Otavalo Market
Product Code: 205173
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Local bus, plane, taxis, motorized canoe, private van, 4x4 vehicles, pickup truck.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Quito, Ecuador
Finishes: Quito, Ecuador
Duration: 14 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Shandia Biking & Community Experience, Shandia Your Discover Moment: Baños Your Local Living Moment: Amazon Jungle Experience, Tena Your Wellness Moment: Papallacta Hot Springs Visit, Papallacta
- Otavalo Handicrafts Market visit
- Cotopaxi National Park visit
- Devil's Nose train excursion
- Orientation walk of Cuenca
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (9 nts), simple village cabañas (2 nts, multi-share), rustic mountain lodge (2 nts).
- 11 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
- Local bus, plane, taxis, motorized canoe, private van, 4x4 vehicles, pickup truck.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $1,239 ($88/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking