Inti Raymi Festival and Machu Picchu::Lares Trek From Jan 18
Visit: Cusco, Ollantaytambo, Cuncani, Kuyoc, Aguas Calientes, Cusco
Tour Type: Small Group
- Experience the ancient Incan Inti Raymi ceremony. Explore ruins in the Sacred Valley
- Learn about traditional ways of life and visit local markets
- Conquer the Lares Trek.
Product Code: 201918
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Train, private van, hiking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Cusco, Peru
Finishes: Cusco, Peru
Duration: 8 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Ccaccaccollo Community and Women's Weaving Co-op visit, Ccaccaccollo Your G for Good Moment: Parwa Community Restaurant the Sacred Valley, Lamay Your G for Good Moment: Handmade Biodegradable Soap Products Your G for Good Moment: Cuncani Community Campsite, Cuncani Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Inti Raymi reenactment ceremony
- Sacred Valley guided tour
- Pottery making demonstration
- Exclusive Sacred Valley cultural experience
- Lares Trek guided hike with cooks and porters (3 days)
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (5 nts), camping (2 nts).
- 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 2 dinners
- Train, private van, hiking.
- G Representative in Cusco, specialist Lares Trek CEO on hike.
Price person (sharing double) $1,599 ($200/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking