Ireland: Connemara and Galway Bay Walking Tour
Visit: Ennis, Burren Way, Letterfrack, Killary Harbor, Inishbofin Island, Clifden, Ennis
Tour Type: Small Group
Activity: Walking Tour
- Walk the low-lying causeway out to Omey Island, a path inaccessible at high tide, to feast your eyes upon spectacular vistas of grassy fields, ancient monasteries, and pink-granite outcroppings.
- Gain a deeper appreciation for Irish music with your knowledgeable guides, who know the best spots for world-class fiddling, dancing, and song.
- Step into Irelands ancient history with visits to Celtic crosses, prehistoric forts, and a seventh-century monastery.
Product Code: 125993
Tour Type: Small Group
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Seniors (55+)
Starts: Ennis, Ireland
Finishes: Ennis, Ireland
Duration: 7 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Enjoy 24/7 expert guides
- Premium accommodations
- Delicious meals
- Effortless transportation, and local wine or beer with dinner
- Rest assured that every trip detail has been anticipated so you’re free to enjoy an adventure that exceeds your expectations
Price person (sharing double) $4,598 ($657/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 90 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 90 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Country WalkersFor over 37 years, Country Walkers has provided active, experiential, and stunning travel experiences on five continents. Based in Waterbury, Vermont, our unique adventures and insider access bring the beating heart of a destination to life with well-crafted itineraries for Guided Walking, Self-Guided Walking, and Private Adventures. All of our walking trips highlight superb cuisine, fine, authentic accommodations and immersive cultural and natural experiences.
In Business Since 1980
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking