Ireland: Cork and Kerry Walking Tour
Visit: Cork, Gurranebraher, Kenmare, Killarney, Dunquin, Dingle, Tralee
Tour Type: Private Journey
Activity: Walking Tour
- Follow the beautiful Dingle Way along pristine coastline, enjoying views of the Blasket Islands and passing by Neolithic beehive stone huts, before popping into a local pub for a pint.
- Enjoy an insider perspective on the surrounding countryside when you stay at the locally owned Gougane Barra Hotel, where your hosts are eager to share their knowledge of the region.
- Delight in views first celebrated by Queen Victoria as you walk from Ladies Viewlooking out over the Killarney lakesthrough Killarney National Park.
- Explore a beautifully preserved country estate when you visit Muckross House, the centerpiece of Killarney National Park.
Product Code: 143610
Tour Type: Private Journey
Transport: Private & Local (Public)##Private & Local (Public)
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Seniors (55+), Independent (Self-Guided)
Starts: Cork, Ireland
Finishes: Tralee, Ireland
Duration: 8 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Full Irish breakfast daily and four dinners (days 1, 2, 3, and 4); beverages not included
- All accommodations while on tour
- Local transfers as noted in the itinerary
- Orientation meeting with a representative
- Luggage transfers between the hotels
- Detailed Route Notes and maps (mailed to you approximately one month prior to your departure)
- The unbeatable and cumulative experience of the our staff
Price person (sharing double) $3,198 ($400/day)
Note: Minimum 2 participants required (A solo traveler supplement is applicable for a solo traveler. If your party size is 4 or more, you may eligible for a group discount - please ask us for details)
$350 per person for bookings made 90 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 90 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Country WalkersFor over 37 years, Country Walkers has provided active, experiential, and stunning travel experiences on five continents. Based in Waterbury, Vermont, our unique adventures and insider access bring the beating heart of a destination to life with well-crafted itineraries for Guided Walking, Self-Guided Walking, and Private Adventures. All of our walking trips highlight superb cuisine, fine, authentic accommodations and immersive cultural and natural experiences.
In Business Since 1980
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking