Islands of Indonesia
Visit: Sanur, Moni, Bajawa, Ruteng, Labuan Bajo, Sanur, Munduk, Kintamani, Ubud, Candidasa, Kuta, Senggigi, Gili Trawangan, Sanur
Tour Type: Small Group
- Look for Komodo dragons in the wild
- Meet the friendly people of Ngada village
- Explore Hindu temples
- Visit the tobacco plantations of Tetebatu
- Savour Balinese cuisine at a G for Good project
- Snorkel vibrant reefs and dig your feet into white sand.
Product Code: 144996
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private van, public bus, boat, ferry, plane, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Sanur, Indonesia
Finishes: Sanur, Indonesia
Duration: 22 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Bali Community Training Lunch Program, Ubud Your Wellness Moment: Malanage Hot Springs, Malanage Hot Spring Your Wellness Moment: Local Hot Springs Visit, Kintamani Your Discover Moment: Ubud
- Boat trip to Komodo and Rinca islands
- Ngada village experience
- Kelimutu volcanic crater visit
- Moni village visit
- Hot springs and Lake Bratan temple visit
- Highlands of Kintamani visit
- Mt Batur view
- Local Indonesian meal experience
- Kerta Gosa visit
- Ubud orientation walk
- Jatiluwih Rice Terraces visit (UNESCO-protected)
- Beach time in Candidasa
- Sasak village visit
- Snorkelling trip
- Easy trekking in Tetebatu
- Sendang Gila Waterfall swim
- Free time on the white-sand beaches of the Gili Islands
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels/simple guesthouses (21 nts).
- 21 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
- Private van, public bus, boat, ferry, plane, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $2,872 ($131/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking