Israel and Beyond
Visit: Jerusalem, Tiberias, Tel Aviv
Tour Type: Small Group
- Wander the quarters of Jerusalem's Old City
- Taste your way through a local market
- Learn about Israeli and Palestinian cooking
- Explore the stunning sites of the Sea of Galilee
- Walk the ruins at ancient Masada
- Float in the Dead Sea
Product Code: 155195
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private van/bus, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: National Geographic Journey
Starts: Jerusalem, Israel
Finishes: Tel Aviv, Israel
Duration: 8 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Jerusalem Lecture with Local Expert, Jerusalem Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Mahane Yehuda Market Walk & Kosher Cooking Class, Jerusalem Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Palestinian Women's Project Local Lunch, Bethlehem Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Lecture on Palestinien Christians in Israel, Bethlehem Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Galilee Winery tour and tasting, Galilee
- Arrival transfer
- Jerusalem Old City walking tour
- Visit Yad Vashem (the Holocaust memorial)
- Visit the Israel Museum and view the Dead Sea Scrolls
- Tour Bethlehem
- Visit a Palestinian refugee community
- Guided visit to Masada
- Dead Sea visit
- Explore the Sea of Galilee area including Capernaum and Nazareth
- Kibbutz tour
- Visit Haifa and Caesarea Maritima
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (7 nts).
- 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 3 dinners
- Private van/bus, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $2,649 ($331/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking