Italian Lakes: Hike, Bike & Kayak
Visit: Lake Como, Kayaking & Hiking in Bellagio / Lake Como, Lake Como, Milan / Lake Garda, Hiking at Lake Garda, Biking in Riva del Garda / Malcesine / Lake Garda, Hiking at Lake Garda, Lake Garda
Tour Type: Small Group
- Spend your time immersing yourself into the tranquil lifestyle of Lake Como and Garda – admiring the views, getting active by the lake, and indulging in regional food and wine.
- Explore the beautiful villages, estates and gardens dotted around Lake Como, meandering the lake by ferry. Feel the fanciful vibe on the grounds of Bellagio's grand Villa Melzi, then see the shore from a kayak.
- Leave your bags at Milan’s central station and explore the wonders and urban history of this magical city while in transit between Como and Garda.
- Consider the option of taking a cable car up Monte Baldo – with varying degrees of mountain hikes available, or just to sit at the mountaintop restaurant for lunch, this experience gets you sky high above Garda.
- Have plenty of free time lakeside in Garda, perhaps taking up one of the water sports on offer or visiting nearby wineries in the Bardolino region.
Product Code: 141773
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Private Minibus,Train,Boat,On foot,Kayak,Bicycle
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Lake Como, Italy
Finishes: Lake Garda, Italy
Duration: 8 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (7),
Price person (sharing double) $2,400 ($300/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Very well organised trip & fantastic locations to visit, especially with a limited time frame..
A lightweight, waterproof backpack to hold the layers of clothing. Conditions can range from hot with exercise, to outside in the snow. Weather can change quickly. Have several thin layers rather than a bulky warm jacket. Bring a good camera. The scenery is incredible. I'd recommend a small (and light) interchangeable lens camera, something like an Olympus Pen. A bulky DSLR with a big lens is going to be a handful. A pocket "point and shoot" won't do the scenery justice.
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking