Italy Self Guided Walking in Umbria and Assisi
Visit: Orvieto, Todi, Titignano, Montemartano, Spoleto, Assisi
Tour Type: Private Journey
Activity: Local Culture & Cuisine,Walking Tour
- Savor a multi-course lunch and wine tasting at a DOC-certified vineyard in lovely Titignano, sampling local meats, cheeses, breads, and biscotti.
- Stroll through the charming pedestrian center of ancient Orvieto, stopping by local ceramic shops, touring its dramatic 13th-century cathedral, or simply enjoying a cone of gelato.
- Stay in a spa hotel built in an old villa and still graced with its original details: terracotta floors, large wooden beams, and rustic stone walls.
- Follow the Franciscan Trail as it ascends through oak forest and pastures on its way to the spectacular hilltop town of Assisi.
Product Code: 87686
Tour Type: Private Journey
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Seniors (55+), Independent (Self-Guided)
Starts: Orvieto, Italy
Finishes: Assisi, Italy
Duration: 8 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Breakfast daily, one lunch (Day 3), and four dinners (Days 1, 2, 3, and 7); house wine included with dinners
- One optional wine tasting
- All accommodations while on tour
- Local transfers as noted in the itinerary
- Orientation meeting with a Country Walkers representative
- Luggage transfers between the hotels
- Detailed Route Notes (mailed to you approximately one month prior to your departure) and maps (provided to you at your orientation meeting)
- 24-hour tour-related support provided by Country Walkers’ local partner
- 24-hour One Call International Emergency Hotline and Travel Assistance
- The unbeatable and cumulative experience of the Country Walkers staff
- Solo surcharge
- Travel Insurance
Price person (sharing double) $3,298 ($412/day)
Note: Minimum 2 participants required (A solo traveler supplement is applicable for a solo traveler. If your party size is 4 or more, you may eligible for a group discount - please ask us for details)
$350 per person for bookings made 90 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 90 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Country WalkersFor over 37 years, Country Walkers has provided active, experiential, and stunning travel experiences on five continents. Based in Waterbury, Vermont, our unique adventures and insider access bring the beating heart of a destination to life with well-crafted itineraries for Guided Walking, Self-Guided Walking, and Private Adventures. All of our walking trips highlight superb cuisine, fine, authentic accommodations and immersive cultural and natural experiences.
In Business Since 1980
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking