Jakarta to Ubud
Visit: Jakarta, Pangandaran, Yogyakarta, Seloliman Nature Reserve, Seloliman Nature Reserve – Mt Bromo, Mt Bromo – Kalibaru, Kalibaru – Pemuteran, Pemuteran, Ubud
Tour Type: Small Group
- Embark on a cycling trip through the backcountry of Yogyakarta. A world of flower-studded fields and smiling locals, this cultural centre is one of South East Asia’s standout destinations.
- Take a guided walk through the jungle and rice paddies of Seloliman Nature Reserve, then sit back, relax and soak up the ambience under the stars as a small group.
- Climbing Mt Bromo in the early hours of the morning is an adventure to remember. If the conditions are right, you'll be rewarded with a dazzling view over mist-laden volcanoes.
- Get behind the scenes of some of Java's fascinating local industries – from coffee, cocoa and palm sugar to traditional Javanese medicine of jamu.
- Balance out all of the activity and adventure with plenty of time to chill out away from the crowds at beachside paradise of Pemuteran on Bali’s less-visited north coast.
Product Code: 128451
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Ferry,Private Vehicle,Taxi,4WD,Train,Boat
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Jakarta, Indonesia
Finishes: Ubud, Indonesia
Duration: 14 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (12), Lunch (1), Dinner (1)
Accommodation: Guesthouse (4 nights),Hotel (9 nights)
Price person (sharing double) $1,577 ($113/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Fun trip with a great tour leader that put us in touch withthe real Java.
Frances and John Morland
Overall we enjoyed the tour. Unfortunately we cannot give an 'excellent' rating, as the other members of the tour group were not very friendly, probably because we were so much older. For example, we were consistently excluded from after-tour dinners and drinks. Aslo, one member consistently smoked at the head of the group, leaving everyone else behind her to breathe in her second-hand cigarette smoke. While we did not let this attitude spoil our holiday, it could have been so much more pleasant. I guess it's the luck of the draw who your fellow travellers are and whether you get on with them or not.
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking