Visit: Tokyo , Tokyo, Nikko, Kyoto
Tour Type: Small Group
- Japan is full of the contrasts of ultra modern (robot restaurant anyone?) and ancient tradition (just step into any of Kyoto’s stunning temples). While brief, this trip will introduce you to all facets of this fascinating country.
- With a leader to show you around, a new group of friends to explore with and plenty of free time to do exactly what interests you most about the country, you will definitely be able to make the most of each day on this trip.
- The little town of Nikko is one of our favourite destinations, packed with World Heritage listed temples, picture perfect hiking trails, and one of the best places to experience an onsen – hot springs bath.
- Eat your way from Tokyo to Kyoto with chances to try all kinds of sumptuous street food, sake, snacks and surprises, including the best sushi of course! Some tips on all the very best to eat and drink are here: https://www.intrepidtravel.com/adventures/eat-and-drink-like-a-local-in-japan/
- Even getting from A to B is fun in Japan! Ride the shinkasen bullet train and make use of day passes for local public transport to get to and from the activities you choose in each destination. Here's why train travel in Japan is something we just don't want you to miss: https://www.intrepidtravel.com/adventures/japan-trains/
Product Code: 128474
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Public Bus,Metro,Train,Bullet Train
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Tokyo , Japan
Finishes: Kyoto, Japan
Duration: 9 days
Physical rating: Basic
Accommodation: Hotel/Ryokan (8 nts)
Price person (sharing double) $1,724 ($192/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking