Jewels of Uzbekistan
- The largest city in Central Asia, Tashkent will surprise you with its Soviet legacy and it's contemporary culture.
- Join a local family in their home for a cooking class of the quintessential Central Asian rice dish - plov.
- Stop by the famed ceramics town of Gijduvan and visit a ceramics maker in their workshop.
- Explore the vast Chorsu Bazaar - one of Asia's oldest markets.
- Steeped in Silk Road history and immortalised in many a tale, the UNESCO-protected town of Khiva is as photogenic as it is legendary.
- Absorb the magic of Uzbekistan's "holiest city" as you tour the minarets, madressas and mosques of Bukhara.
- Witness the extraordinary architecture of Samarkand's Registan. This public square is one of the true wonders of the Islamic world.
Product Code: 144839
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Finishes: Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Duration: 11 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (10), Lunch (1), Dinner (2)
Accommodation: Hotel (7 nights),Bukhara Boutique Hotel Feature Stay (3 nights)
Price person (sharing double) $2,285 ($208/day)
$600 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Peregrine AdventuresOur name stems from the word 'Peregrinate’, meaning to migrate, walk or take a pilgrimage – very fitting for our beginnings as a trekking company. Since our inception, we've broadened our horizons and now offer small group journeys in over 80 countries across all seven continents, which can be enjoyed by anyone with an enquiring mind who enjoys getting off the beaten track (without forgoing some of the comforts of home).
In Business Since 1977
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking