Journey from Bolivia to Brazil
Visit: La Paz, Sucre, Potosí, Uyuni, Salt Flats, San Pedro de Atacama, Salta, Buenos Aires, Colonia del Sacramento, Montevideo, Mercedes, Foz do Iguaçu, Paraty, Ilha Grande, Rio de Janeiro
Tour Type: Small Group
- Discover colonial cities and historic cultures
- Cross the Uyuni Salt Flats and surrounding desert altiplano on a 4x4 excursion
- Witness the stunning scenery and unique culture of northern Argentina
- Discover Uruguay's rural beauty at a working ranch
- Marvel at Iguassu Falls
- Sip caipirinhas on the beach
- Revel in the energy of Rio de Janeiro.
Product Code: 126694
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Local bus, plane, 4x4 truck, minivan, taxi, plane, ferry.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: La Paz, Bolivia
Finishes: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Duration: 31 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Jukil Community Experience & Lodge, Santiago de Agencha Your G for Good Moment: Favela Experience, Rio de Janeiro Your Discover Moment: Sucre Your Discover Moment: Salta Your Discover Moment: Buenos Aires Your Local Living Moment: Estancia Stay, Colonia La Concordia Your Discover Moment: Paraty Your Discover Moment: Ilha Grande Your Discover Moment: Rio de Janeiro
- 4x4 excursion to the Uyuni Salt Flats and surrounding area (3 days)
- Activities while at the estancia in Uruguay
- Entrance and visit to the Argentine sides of Iguassu Falls
- Transportation between destinations and included activities
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Simple hotels (20 nts, twin-share), hostels (4 nts, multi-share), overnight bus (2 nts), basic hotel/G Adventures-supported community lodge on Uyuni Salt Flats excursion (2 nts, multi-share), estancia/ranch (2 nts, multi-share).
- 20 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners
- Local bus, plane, 4x4 truck, minivan, taxi, plane, ferry.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $3,759 ($121/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking