Kailash Saga Dawa Festival
Visit: Beijing, Lhasa, Shigatse, Tingri, Rongpu Si, Saga, Darchen, Kailash Range, Saga, Zhongba, Kyirong, Kathmandu
Tour Type: Small Group
- Witness pilgrims replace the Tarboche flagpole
- Hike the ancient Kailash kora
- Visit spectacular palaces and incredible monuments
- Spot Everest from the Rongbuk Monastery.
Product Code: 126281
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Train, plane, private bus, 4x4, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Beijing, China
Finishes: Kathmandu, Nepal
Duration: 21 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Local Living Moment: Rongbuk Monastery Guesthouse, Rongpu Si
- Great Wall entrance
- Forbidden City tour
- Trans-Tibetan railway
- Kumbum visit
- Potala Palace visit
- Jokhang Temple visit
- Sera Monastery visit
- Yamdrok Tso visit
- Sakya Gompa visit
- Pelkhor Chode Monastery visit
- Kailash kora
- Lake Manasarovar visit
- Saga Dawa festival experience
- Border crossing support
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels/guesthouses (11 nts), very basic guesthouses (7 nts, possibly multi-share), sleeper train (2 nts).
- 4 breakfasts
- Train, plane, private bus, 4x4, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $5,499 ($262/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking