Kenya & Tanzania Camping Safari
Visit: Nairobi, Samburu Game Reserve, Lake Nakuru National Park, Masai Mara, Nairobi, Arusha, Mto wa Mbu, Serengeti National Park, Arusha
Tour Type: Small Group
- Travel across the Serengeti
- Search for the "big five" in incredible wildlife parks
- Savour traditional cuisine
- Visit a Samburu village
- Meet the Maasai and discover their culture
Product Code: 126664
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: private minibus/shuttle, 7-seat 4x4 safari van, 7-seat 4x4 safari land cruiser.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Nairobi, Kenya
Finishes: Arusha, Tanzania
Duration: 14 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Café Ubuntu , Maai Mahiu Your G for Good Moment: Mto wa Mbu Village Visit and Lunch, Mto wa Mbu Your G for Good Moment: Clean Cookstove Project Visit, Mto wa Mbu
- Samburu entrance, wildlife safari drives, and village visit
- Lake Nakuru wildlife safari drive
- Masai Mara wildlife safari drives
- Lake Manyara wildlife safari drive
- Serengeti wildlife safari drives
- Ngorongoro Crater wildlife safari drive
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Simple hotels (3 nts), full-service camping (8 nts), permanent tented camp (2 nts).
- 13 breakfasts, 12 lunches, 9 dinners
- 7-seat 4x4 safari van, private minibus/shuttle, 7-seat 4x4 safari vehicle.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO), certified driver/guide, camp crew.
Price person (sharing double) $3,994 ($285/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
It was absolutely amazing, a fantastic and memorable experience, and I would go back tomorrow if I could. I feel like a new person.
It was better then I ever thought, well planned and a great adventure.
We had a great time. Manny was the best guide anyone could ever ask for, and the wildlife did not disappoint!!
It was a great trip. The animals were impressive. The vehicles where great to.
The tour from start to finish was most enjoyable particularly the Kenyan section as the hot lunches were appreciated and the extra effort in avoiding instant coffee also got the 'thumbs up'. Outside of the actual tour itself our particular group were a bunch of decent people whom it was an absolute pleasure to spend time with.
This trip provided a fantastic mix of all the major game parks in Kenya and Tanzania. Our tour guide and support staff were incredible and took care of everything, allowing us to relax and enjoy the amazing scenery, wildlife and local hospitality.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking