Kenya & Uganda Gorilla Adventure
Visit: Nairobi, Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru National Park, Eldoret, Kampala, Lake Bunyonyi, Kalinzu Forest Reserve, Lake Mburo National Park, Jinja, Nairobi
Tour Type: Small Group
- Explore the Masai Mara National Reserve in 4x4 safari vans
- Admire mountain gorillas in their natural habitat
- Search for chimpanzees in Kalinzu Forest
- Take your pick of outdoor activities in Jinja
Product Code: 222412
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: 7-seat 4x4 safari van, Lando (overland adventure vehicle), minibuses, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Nairobi, Kenya
Finishes: Nairobi, Kenya
Duration: 15 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Café Ubuntu , Maai Mahiu Your G for Good Moment: AidChild Equation Cafe & Gallery, Kayabwe Your Discover Moment: Jinja
- Wildlife safari drives in Masai Mara National Reserve
- Safari in Lake Nakuru National Park
- Guided mountain gorilla trek in Bwindi with permits
- Entrance and chimpanzee tracking in Kalinzu Forest Reserve
- Tea plantation visit
- Transfer from Jinja to Nairobi
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Basic hotel (1 nt), permanent tented camp (2 nts), participation camping (11 nts).
- 13 breakfasts, 11 lunches, 10 dinners
- 7-seat 4x4 safari van, Lando (overland adventure vehicle), minibuses, walking.
- 2 Chief Experience Officers (CEOs) throughout as head guide/cook and driver, certified safari guides/drivers, certified mountain gorilla trackers, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $2,999 ($200/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking