Visit: Nairobi, Lake Nakuru National Park, Lake Naivasha, Masai Mara National Reserve, Nairobi
Tour Type: Small Group
- Stay in a selection of rustic permanent tented camps and lodges across Kenya's unspoilt wilderness without sacrificing the creature comforts of home - then drifting off to sleep to the sounds of the African night.
- Spend an incredible morning outside Lake Nakuru meeting with local women who are using local resources to create a living.
- Spot hippos and unique birdlife of the waters of Lake Naivasha before landing at Elsamere Conservation Centre and learning of the history of Elsa and their conservation trust.
- Spot endangered black and white rhino stopping for a drink in Lake Nakuru NP while on a game drive.
- Watch lions prowling and other Big 5 game at the famous Masai Mara on a 4x4 game drive.
- Meet the Maasai people known for their vibrant red dress and elaborate jewellery, and gain an insight into the culture and ancient ways of this proud East African Community.
Product Code: 141780
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Overland vehicle,4x4 Safari Vehicle
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Overland Expedition
Starts: Nairobi, Kenya
Finishes: Nairobi, Kenya
Duration: 8 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (7), Lunch (7), Dinner (6)
Accommodation: Hotel (1 nt),Permanent tented camp (6 nts)
Price person (sharing double) $3,540 ($442/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking