Kerala Beaches & Backwaters
Visit: Kochi, Alleppey, Kollam, Varkala, Kochi
Tour Type: Small Group
- Relax in the calm backwaters
- Experience a local homestay
- Chill out on quiet beaches
- Explore ecosystems aboard an Alleppey ferry cruise
- Sample South Indian cuisine.
Product Code: 126325
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Bus, boat, taxi, tuk-tuk
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Kochi, India
Finishes: Kochi, India
Duration: 7 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Local Living Moment: Alleppey Homestay, Alleppey
- Orientation walks in Alleppey, Kollam, and Fort Kochi
- Kerala boat tour
- Morning ferry cruise on Alleppey's backwaters
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Simple hotels or guesthouse (twin-share) (5 nts), homestay (1 nt).
- 1 breakfast, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
- Bus, boat, taxi, tuk-tuk
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $559 ($80/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Very enjoyable week with an interesting mix of ages, 23-78, 5 nationalities, and a variety of backgrounds. A youngish guide who was on the ball when things did not go quite to plan especially transport! e.g. transfer to a public bus when a fault occurred half at way stop to Thekkaddy.
Very nice and relaxing tour through south of India, very nice and hard working tour leader, nice group, good hotels, perfect overall organization
Our tour leader was great, he had lots of interesting ideas for optional programs!I enjoyed also the accommodations, all hotels and home stays were very comfortable and nice.
Overall represents very good value for money
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking