Kilimanjaro - Marangu Route & Zanzibar Adventure
Visit: Moshi, Mandara Huts, Horombo Huts, Kibo Huts, Horombo Huts, Moshi, Stone Town, Jambiani, Stone Town
Tour Type: Small Group
- Sleep in mountain huts on the trek
- Witness Africa from atop its highest mountain
- Marvel at sunrise on the summit
- Visit a women's cooperative and shop for souvenirs
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Stone Town
- Take in the aromas on a spice plantation tour
- Relax on a tropical beach.
Product Code: 239900
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private minibus, trekking, plane, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Moshi, Tanzania
Finishes: Stone Town, Tanzania
Duration: 11 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Moshi Women's Cooperative Visit, Moshi
- 5-day guided group trek up Mt Kilimanjaro's Marangu Route with local guides, cooks and porters
- All permits and fees
- Scenic flight from Kilimanjaro to Zanzibar
- Orientation walk in Stone Town
- Spice plantation guided tour
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Simple hotels (6 nts), mountain huts (4 nts).
- 10 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 4 dinners
- Private minibus, trekking, plane, walking.
- Kilimanjaro portion: Certified mountain guide throughout (CEO), local representative, cook, porters. Zanzibar portion: Chief Experience Officer (CEO), local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $2,719 ($247/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking