Kilimanjaro, Serengeti & Zanzibar
Visit: Moshi, Machame camp, Shira 2 Camp, Barranco Camp, Barafu Camp, Mweka Camp, Moshi, Arusha, Mto wa Mbu, Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro, Arusha, Stone Town, Jambiani, Stone Town
Tour Type: Small Group
- Conquer Africa's highest peak
- Trek past verdant forests and silent glaciers
- Watch sunrise from Uhuru Peak
- Enjoy wildlife drives in the Serengeti
- Savour traditional cuisine in a local village
- Take in the views at Ngorongoro Crater
- Meet local artisans on a village walk
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Stone Town
- Take in the aromas of a spice plantation tour
- Relax on a tropical beach.
Product Code: 239902
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private minibus, trekking, 7-seat 4x4 safari vehicle, plane, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Moshi, Tanzania
Finishes: Stone Town, Tanzania
Duration: 19 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Moshi Women's Cooperative Visit, Moshi Your G for Good Moment: Mto wa Mbu Village Visit and Lunch, Mto wa Mbu Your G for Good Moment: Clean Cookstove Project Visit, Mto wa Mbu
- 6-day guided group trek up Mt Kilimanjaro's Machame Route with local guides, cooks and porters
- All permits and fees
- Lake Manyara wildlife safari drive
- Serengeti wildlife safari drives
- Ngorongoro Crater wildlife safari drive
- Scenic flight from Arusha to Zanzibar
- Orientation walk in Stone Town
- Spice plantation guided tour
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Simple hotels (9 nts), full-service alpine camping (5 nts), full-service camping (4 nts).
- 18 breakfasts, 11 lunches, 8 dinners
- Private minibus, trekking, 7-seat 4x4 safari vehicle, plane, walking.
- Kilimanjaro portion: Certified mountain guide throughout (CEO), local representative, cook, porters. Serengeti & Zanzibar portion: Chief Experience Officer (CEO), certified safari driver/guide, camp crew, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $5,699 ($300/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking