Kruger to Vic Falls
Visit: Johannesburg, Kruger National Park, Masebe Nature Reserve, Moremi Gorge, Nata, Victoria Falls
Tour Type: Small Group
- Kick things off with views of the Blyde River Canyon and the Three Rondavels – an amazing introduction to Southern Africa.
- Camp within the grounds of Kruger National Park under the African night sky. You'll be right up close to the sounds of the wild, perhaps the roar of a lion, as you drift off to sleep.
- Experience the rumble and roar of Victoria Falls from the Zimbabwe side, which gives you the broadest view of its phenomenal torrent.
- On this trip you will be accompanied by 3 crew members - Group Leader, Driver and a camp assistant. Your Camp Assistant is responsible for setting up camp and preparing your meals so you can take extra time to relax at the end of your day.
- Camping beds/stretchers, sleeping bags, blankets and pillows are provided for camping nights to provide an extra level of comfort.
Product Code: 128053
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Overland vehicle
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Overland Expedition
Starts: Johannesburg, Botswana
Finishes: Victoria Falls, Botswana
Duration: 8 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (7), Lunch (2), Dinner (5)
Accommodation: Camping (with basic facilities) (1 night),Camping (with facilities) (4 nights),Farmstay (1 night),Hotel (1 night)
Price person (sharing double) $1,292 ($162/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking