Kruger to Vic Falls
Visit: Pretoria, Livingstone
Tour Type: Group Tour
In two incredible weeks travel from Pretoria to Livingstone. Head to one of the smallest countries in Africa, Swaziland and learn about the cultures that define the country. Spot herds of zebra and families of lion stalking the plains in Kruger National Park and walk with rhinos from Bulawayo. You will finish the tour in Zambia where you can witness the powerful force of Victoria Falls!
- Drive along the Panorama Route visiting God's Window
- Bourke's Luck Potholes and the Three Rondavels.
- Game Drives in Kruger National Park from the Tucan Travel truck
- Full day excursion in Matobo National Park
Product Code: 166249
Tour Type: Group Tour
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Pretoria, South Africa
Finishes: Livingstone, Zambia
Duration: 14 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Accommodation: 4 night(s) in hotels, 5 night(s) in a rondavel, 2 night(s) in tented camps, 2 night(s) in a guesthouse
- Meals: 1 Buffet Breakfast(s), 7 Lunch(es), 3 Local Breakfast(s), 4 Breakfast(s), 2 Dinner(s), 5 Basic Breakfast(s), 1 Local Lunch(es)
- Transport: Overland Truck
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money – budget for meals, snacks, drinks, limited souvenirs, laundry, tips and any extras
- International flights to/from the start/end of your tour and departure taxes
- Tips on included excursions, visas, travel insurance, personal items and single rooms.
- Optional excursions - On each trip, you may find there are some excursions that are not included. This might be because they are not to everyone's taste or there may be various options of differing value to choose from. More information on the excursions we recommend is listed under each day of your itinerary though prices may vary. If you are after something in particular, don't hesitate to ask your tour leader.
- Airport transfers and pre and post tour accommodation
Price person (sharing double) $1,475 ($105/day)
$500 per person for bookings made 60 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 60 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
In Business Since 1986
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking