La Paz to Buenos Aires: Andes & the Atacama Desert
Visit: La Paz, Sucre, Potosí, Uyuni, Salt Flats, San Pedro de Atacama, Salta, Buenos Aires
Tour Type: Small Group
- Discover colonial cities and historic cultures
- Cross the Salar de Uyuni and surrounding desert altiplano on a 4x4 excursion
- Witness the stunning scenery and unique culture of northern Argentina.
Product Code: 132129
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Local bus, plane, 4x4 truck.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: La Paz, Bolivia
Finishes: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Duration: 15 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Jukil Community Experience & Lodge, Santiago de Agencha Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Discover Moment: Sucre Your Discover Moment: Salta
- 4x4 excursion to the Salar de Uyuni and surrounding area (3 days)
- Transportation between destinations and included activities
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Simple hotels (twin-share) (10 nts), hostels (multi-share) (1 nt), overnight bus (1 nt), basic hotel/G Adventures-supported community lodge on Salar de Uyuni excursion (2 nts, multi-share).
- 10 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
- Local bus, plane, 4x4 truck.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $1,614 ($108/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking