Lake Tahoe & Yosemite Winter Adventure
Visit: San Francisco, Lake Tahoe, Yosemite National Park, San Francisco
Tour Type: Small Group
- Hike through a frosted valley in Yosemite National Park, where there’s more stunning vistas than you can poke a walking stick at with fewer people than the Summer months.
- Get your fix of creature comforts and wild adventure at Heavenly Mountain Resort. Take a scenic gondola ride over snow-dusted hillside then choose to tackle the terrain or simply grab a beer in the village.
- Hit the slopes by foot, ski or snowboard in Lake Tahoe, breathing in the crisp smell of pine and snow.
- See the rugged Clark Ranges so close you could almost feel the rough rock beneath your fingers – if it weren’t for your gloves.
- Ice skate in the great outdoors beneath the stunning granite of Half Dome.
Product Code: 232019
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Private vehicle
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: San Francisco, United States Of America
Finishes: San Francisco, United States Of America
Duration: 8 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Dinner (1)
Accommodation: Hotel (7 nts)
Price person (sharing double) $2,800 ($350/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking